Saturday 31 January 2015

GARNIER TAKES CARE

Pimple and instantly comes out a cry, no no way! Please go away and don’t every come another day! The pimple story is one such story that we have all been through and is not new to any one of us. And also the story has left behind some ugly memories behind. Why do these pimples ever have to occur? Is there no permanent solution to get rid of them?

I am sure, we all have tried all most all possible ways and remedies to get rid of the ugly pimples, and so badly wish we had those deep dimples instead. We have all been treated from the doctor at home to the doctor in rome; we have left no stone unturned to get rid of these ugly little creatures. No offence meant, but they are ugly and make you look all the more ugly, I want to show no sympathy to them by defining them or describing them with respect. They never did good to anyone and will never to good either.

And so people here I am today, penning it down all my frustration and anger that I have had for these pimples. They have created a war like hatred for themselves and should be treated with their own bitter medicine. But I have a question, which medicine works on them? Or rather can someone suggest me the correct medicine? Because I have given them all the bitter medicines, but they seem to be rigid to go away. Well, I have an answer to this, I want you to read on further to know the answer.

Before I tell you the correct medicine, I want to share with you the torture that I have faced all my life, literally all my life, because of these pimples, until I found the correct medicine. So I was exposed to these ugly creatures back in my teenage days, when puberty is at its peak and as they say, there is nothing to freak, for this is part of growing and not glowing! I let time pass and let myself grow with the pimples on my face, but they also seem to be growing with my growing age. This gave me a signal of worry and an alarm bell rung loud this time. So, I was all set and prepared and excited for my sister’s wedding, ignoring the pimples and rather focusing on the loud jingles. It was a week before the wedding I realized, that one of my dresses looked good, and the only thing hampering my look were the pimples on my face. I decided to do something and something that would help me get rid of them forever. For I cannot have pimple all over my face on my sister’s wedding, I cannot have the photographs with the pimples and have the rest of the family laugh with their dimples. And so very randomly I was on the internet one night, and there was this new product launch my Garnier, which caught my attention.

Garnier, has always been a loyal brand to my family, my sister always used all its products from the sunscreen to the BB cream, but I always had my apprehensions to try any and aggravate my problem and so never bothered to buy any products for self-use. It was only this one night, when the lightning struck and I decided to get the Garnier pure active neem face wash the next morning. I am not going to say, it did all the magic in one day and that all my pimples were vanished.
But eventually the magic happened and happened over time and regular use. I saw my pimples reducing and the redness diminishing with regular use and thankfully my wedding photographs were not that bad. I have been using Garnier since then and trust me, it has only done wonders to my skin, my skin does not become dry either, like it used to with use of other products. My skin looks normal and I also see my marks reducing. I am now able to use other products of the brand as well, to protect my skin for aging. Garnier is now a loyal brand to me as well and my personal favorite and truly recommended.

The brand ensures it includes use of natural extracts in its product; so that there is minimal exposure of the skin to the harmful chemical based products. The brand truly lives by its saying “Garnier Take care” and believes in making the product consumer friendly. So, guys this is the correct medicine for all your pimple problems! Take care is all I will say to end this.

To find out more about this amazing face wash check out the links below-


No comments:

Post a Comment